lol that blenderlid cucumberpack kid
i wonder what hell be doing in 20 yea…
woAH WHAT TEHH F CUKA SD SJDLBALDBCL
"I learned at a very young age how fragile life is. When I was 15 years old I found out I had a brain tumor. The doctors said I had a very small chance that I could outlive it. The only alternative was to get on a long waiting list for open face surgery in hopes of removing it. I guess the first blessing happened on my 16th birthday, when the surgery was scheduled. I found out shortly after waking from the surgery that they went into the palette of the roof of my mouth instead of opening up my entire face. I guess you could say that was the second blessing. But the real blessing was that I overcame it completely and I survived something that most people never live through. I was close to death and I escaped it, and now I celebrate life because of it.
I wanted to be free. After this literal escape from death, I had some challenges at home and left at a very young age to spend my teenage years literally on the streets. I started with a hitchhiking tour all through Canada. Essentially I was homeless, sleeping on rooftops and under bridges and free. I met tons of interesting people, and experienced life to the fullest. Surviving the death sentence of a brain tumor was like defying death. I felt like the walking dead. I wasn’t supposed to be here. The doctors had told me there was no hope. But here I was, alive and breathing and being so free to live my life. When you live on the streets, you really appreciate just being alive. On the streets, you don’t have first or last names. So they started to call me Zombie, a person who is living but so close to death.”
He has a beautiful smile
he has a beautiful everything
also apparently being agender means i cant wear clothes marketed to women or men. Mind telling me what im supposed to wear then?
funny story my 5th grade elementary school teacher was the one who figured out i had crazy bad adhd
i hope she’s doing well
I was surprised to receive such a huge positive feedback. Some people found it very comforting and that’s awesome.
Basically to recap a medium is someone who can sense the other side, and this is what they have to say about life after death.
None of this is scientifically backed up at all but it sure is fascinating.
Has mediums ever said something about aliens?
- In the books that I have read yes, there are other being but we (humans) don’t really associate with them. The dead have not said much about who they are or what they look like, but it has been hinted that they are present.
What about reincarnation?
- According to them yes reincarnation happens. Now many times you come back depends on how many times you need it. We live on this Earth to learn lessons. You could be a Chinese peasant farmer to learn the value of hard-work if you are a lazy soul or you could reincarnate into a supermodel if you suffered from low self esteem. The point is to reach a balance, an ultimate understanding, a master of some sort of to learn all these lessons out there.
Does karma exist?
- Yes it does exist, there is a balance between bad and good. I read of one example, so a guy was always jealous of his older brother. His older brother was more successful, had a good job, a loving wife and children. He couldn’t understand why his life turned out so low and his older brother so amazing. It turns out that in a past life, he was a “tough kid” and his older brother was a school mate who he used to abuse and bully multiple times.
What happens to really, really bad people?
- They aren’t “punished” in the sense as in they are tortured by an outside force for their deeds, but their own horrible crimes punish themselves. They will look back at all they did and feel the pain of everyone they ever tormented. They will feel exactly what they felt. Their own negative energy engulfs them. They have a chance to improve themselves. There are special spirit guides sent to help them and heal them. They can reincarnate to learn for themselves some hardships. So perhaps someone like Hitler would be a prisoner of war in his next life in order to learn from his horrible mistakes.
What about ghosts?
- Some spirits are earth bound, some don’t like to let go. Some want to stay around and check up on their loved ones. Some have unfinished business.
Do animals have souls?
- They definitly do. Dogs, cats. They are like us trying to learn new lessons. I haven’t read much into this but I know they do.
I hope you enjoyed, and I recommend books by James Van Praagh and Concetta Bertoldi. Those are the mediums I trust!